I. Awareness and acceptance of terms
"Nuojian Co., Ltd."(hereinafter referred to as "the company") is provided in accordance with these terms of serviceTESOROTesoro website service (Hereinafter referred to as "this service"). When you use this service or complete the membership registration procedures, you mean that you have read, understood and agreed to accept all the content of this service term, and fully accept the current and future derivative service items and content of this service. To protect your rights, please be sure to read the following terms of service in detail.
The company has the right to modify or update all the contents of the terms of service at any time. It is recommended that you pay attention to the modification or update at any time. If you continue to use the service after any modification or change, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept The company will not notify members individually of such amendments or changes. If you do not agree to the above-mentioned service terms modification or update method, or do not accept other provisions of this service terms, the member should stop using the service immediately.
If you are under the age of eighteen, in addition to complying with the above regulations, you should read, understand and agree to all the contents of these terms and subsequent revisions and updates before your parents or guardians can use or continue to use this service and register As a member. When you use or continue to use this service, it is presumed that your parent or guardian has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of these terms and their subsequent revisions and updates.
2. Member's registration obligations
In order to use this service, you must complete the membership registration process. You should provide your correct, up-to-date and complete information in accordance with the registration requirements of this service, and you should maintain and update your personal information to ensure that it is correct, up-to-date and complete. If you provide any wrong, false, outdated, repeated registration or use of the name of a third person, the company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account without prior notice, and refuse to use the account to use all or part of the service right.
You should keep your personal account number and password and other information properly, and don't lend, transfer or share with others. If you disclose your personal information, password or payment information, and give a third person the opportunity to use it, you must take full responsibility for the third person's behavior. If your member account or password is stolen, or any other security concerns or problems arise, you should notify the company immediately.
Four. Member account, password and security
After completing the membership registration process of this service, you will get a set of member account numbers and passwords. In order to ensure the rights and interests of users, please keep your account and password properly. It is the responsibility of the member to maintain the confidentiality and security of the account and password. If the member account and password entered in accordance with the prescribed method are consistent with the login information, regardless of whether the member is personally entered, it is presumed to be used by the member himself, and all actions performed by the member using the password and account shall be fully responsible for the member himself, and Agree to the following:
1. When a member's account or password is stolen or any security issues arise, the member shall notify the company immediately.
2. Every time the connection is completed, the use of the member account is indeed terminated.
3. Member account passwords and membership rights are for individual use by members only, and cannot be lent, transferred or shared with others.
4. If the member account and password are stolen, improperly used, or the company is unable to identify whether it is personal use, the damage caused by this, unless it is proved to be attributable to the company The company will not bear any responsibility except for the result.
5. If the company learns that the member account password has been used by others, the order is abnormal, or there is a violation of the terms of service, the company has the right to terminate or suspend part or all of the member account password in order to maintain transaction security Permission to use
V. Protection of children and young people
If the user is under 12 years old, please confirm that your parent or guardian has agreed to use this service online and will accompany you throughout the entire process. If the user is over 12 years old and under 18 years old, please Confirm that your parent or guardian agrees to use this service online.
In order to ensure the safety of children and young people using the Internet, and to avoid infringement of their privacy rights, parents (or guardians) should fulfill the following obligations: Young people over the age of two but under the age of 18 should also consider whether to give consent before going online.
Six. Users’ Obligations and Commitments to Observe the Law
Members should promise to abide by the laws of the Republic of China and all international Internet usage practices. If you use this service in a region other than the Republic of China, you also promise to abide by the laws of that region. You promise not to use this service for any illegal or improper purpose or in any illegal or improper way, including but not limited to:
1. Do not provide false personal information or use the service in the name of others
2. Do not upload, post, publish or transmit any defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, contrary to public order or good customs, or other illegal text, pictures or any form of File
3. Do not infringe or damage the company and others' reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights, other intellectual property rights and other rights
4. Do not engage in illegal transactions or post false, untrue or criminal information
5. Do not upload, post, transmit or distribute computer viruses or any data that interrupts, destroys, or restricts the functions of computer software and hardware, interferes with the source of transmission or disrupts network services
6. Interfere with or interrupt the service or the server or the network connected to this service, or fail to comply with related requirements, procedures, policies or rules connected to this service, etc.
7. Tracking others or otherwise interfering with others or collecting or storing others' personal information for the aforementioned purposes
8. Create or control multiple accounts to engage in improper mutual recommendation, evaluation or other actions that affect the fairness of ranking
9. In addition to the above clauses, other actions that the company has legitimate reasons for deeming inappropriate
7. Changes in service content
Members agree that the company reserves the right to change the content of the services provided at any time, and there is no need to notify users individually.
Members agree that the company may add, modify or terminate related activities based on actual implementation conditions, and choose the most appropriate method to inform members.
8. Stop and interruption of services
The company is committed to maintaining the normal operation of this service and data security. However, the company has the right to stop or interrupt the provision of this service when the following circumstances occur:
1. When necessary construction and maintenance of electronic communication equipment
2. When a sudden electronic communication equipment failure occurs
3. When the electronic communication service of this service application is stopped and the service cannot be provided
4. When the service cannot be provided due to force majeure factors such as natural disasters or other non-attributable factors to the company
Nine, trading behavior
1. When members use this service to conduct transactions, they shall conduct transactions in accordance with the confirmation of the quantity and price of goods provided by this service.
2. When the member agrees to use this service to order goods, the company still reserves the right not to accept the order or cancel the shipment before the service notifies the order confirmation. After a member uses this service to send an order notification, the system will automatically send a notification that the order has been sent, but this notification is not an order confirmation notification, and whether the transaction is established or not needs to be notified separately according to the system order confirmation. If there is an error in the trading conditions ( including but not limited to specifications, content descriptions, pictures, ) of the underlying goods or services due to the content of the order, the company still has the right to order after the order is placed Reject the order within three working days, and select the most suitable method to inform the member of the cancellation of the order.
3. After a member uses this service to order goods, if any return or exchange, cancellation of the order, or behavior that causes trouble or damage to the company's operations, the company may refuse the transaction, cancel the member's payment method, or cancel the member as the case may be. Eligibility
4. When members use this service to conduct transactions, they can exercise their rights in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law. If there is any doubt about the terms of service due to the member's transaction behavior, it shall be interpreted in favor of consumers.
X. Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
The functions provided by this service are provided for use according to the current status of the function at the time. The company does not bear any explicit or tacit obligation regarding its performance, speed, completeness, reliability, safety, accuracy, etc. The guarantee responsibility shown. The company does not guarantee that the e-mails sent by the webpages, servers, domains, etc. of this service or their contents will not contain harmful substances such as computer viruses; nor does it guarantee that the transmission and storage of mails, files or data are correct and will not be interrupted. The company shall not be liable for damages caused by the failure, loss or error of the mail, file or data transmission or storage, etc., etc.
11. Protection of intellectual property rights
The software or programs used by the company and the content on the website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website screen arrangement, web design, are all legally controlled by the company or other right holders Possess its intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish, perform restoration engineering, decompilation, or reverse translation.
If you want to quote or reprint the aforementioned software, programs or website content, you must obtain the written consent of the company or other rights holders in accordance with the law, except for those clearly permitted by law. Respect for intellectual property rights is your obligation. If there is any violation, you shall be liable for damages to the company. The company and its affiliated companies are marketing and publicizing the service, and the names and drawings of the goods or services related to the service are protected by the trademark law and fair trade law according to the status of their registration or use, without the written consent of the company. You agree not to use the company's trademark in any way.
12. Member authorization for this service
For the information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided by the member, the member agrees that the company may collect, process, store, transmit and use such information within a reasonable range to provide users with other information or services, or to become a member Statistical data, or conducting surveys or research on Internet behavior, or for any legal use. If a member does not have the legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish certain information, and delegate the aforementioned rights to a third party, please do not upload, transmit, or enter the information without authorization Or provide. Once any information is uploaded, transmitted, entered or provided by the member, it is deemed that the member has allowed the company to unconditionally use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, issue, and publicly publish such information, and may delegate the foregoing rights Others, members have no objection to this. Members should also guarantee that the company’s use, modification, re-production, public broadcast, modification, dissemination, distribution, public publication, and sub-authorization of such materials will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, otherwise the company shall be liable for damages ( Including but not limited to litigation fees and attorney fees, etc.).
13. Special authorization matters
For online transactions or activities generated by using this service provided by the company, the member agrees and authorizes the company to process the needs and purposes of the online transaction or activity to send the delivery information provided by the member(Including but not limited to the recipient’s name, shipping address, contact number)The act of providing home delivery or freight forwarders and related cooperating manufacturers to deliver or retrieve online transactions or activities.
14. Reject or terminate the use of members
You agree that the company may, in its judgment, for any reason, including but not limited to non-use for a certain period of time, court or government agency orders, the inability of the service to continue or substantial changes in the content of the service, unpredictable technical or security factors or problems, You have committed fraud or illegal behavior, failed to pay fees in accordance with the agreement, or other that the company believes that you have violated the express provisions and spirit of these terms of service, and terminate or restrict your use of your account (or any part of it) or use of this service, and Remove and delete any content you have published or published in this service. You agree that the company may also, in its own consideration, terminate or restrict your use of this service or any of it at any time with or without notice. part. In addition, you agree that if the use of this service is terminated or restricted, the company will not be liable to you or any third party.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Court
The interpretation and application of these terms of service, as well as related disputes, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China. The user agrees that due to legal disputes arising from the terms of service or related to the website, the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall have the jurisdiction of first instance..